USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 27 September 2017
2017-09-27 10:57 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 202
Relative Strength Index 14 Our view of trading is also neutral due to the lack of 62 zones or 50 levels.
It is expected that,USD/TRY breaks at the level of 3.5115 may target the level of 3.5030 while in case of breach, the level of 3.5495 may target the level of 3.5766.
Support: 3.5314 - 3.5115- 3.4721
Resistance: 3.5495 - 3.5766 - 3.6014
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09