Twitter Technical Analysis | 28 September 2017
2017-09-28 11:17 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 326
Currently, the social networking share is trading in a minor bearish trend forming over the 4 hour interval and the simple simple moving average crosses negatively with the slow and long term which supports the bearishness if a break of 16.56 occurs.
The rate of change is trading in a bearish direction and below the zero level to indicate the Bear's hold on the position.
It is expected that, if a 16.45-per-day tension is broken, it may target the very important 15.72 level, while in the case of the stock, the stability of the stock above 16.92 might target 18.51.
Support: 16.92 - 16.45 - 15.72
Resistance: 18.86- 19.78- 20.84
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17