USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 28 September 2017
2017-09-28 11:58 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 196
RSI 14 shows buyers' intention to enter and the need for correction to gain more momentum.
It is expected that, if USD breaks against TRY at 3.5642, the pair may start a large correction wave and may target 3.5237 while in case of a breach, the level of 3.6014 might target 3.5766.
Support: 3.5495 - 3.5766 -3.5314
Resistance: 3.6014 - 3.6253 - 3.6386
The pound came under pressure against its main rivals at the European session on Wednesday, as concerns over Britain's exit from the European Union intensified after UK lawmakers rejected Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed timetable for pushing the deal ahead of the October 31 deadline. Faradkar: Brexit will last for a long time Irish Prime Minister Leo Faradkar predicted on Wednesday that Britain's pullout from the European Union "will last…
- pound price falls against major two votes ahead of Brexit 12:25 pm2019-10-22
- Dollar gained and Euro weakened as Pound mixed during Monday 01:49 pm2019-10-21
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10