Visa Daily Technical Analysis | 2 October 2017
2017-10-02 09:31 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 320
Despite the positive cross, the index is converging and the histogram is down to show weakness of buyers' sentiment.
It is expected that if Visa shares break 105.42 areas, it targets $ 106.90, but if it breaks the 104.89 level it might target the 101.59 level.
Support: 104.89- 102.94 - 101.59
Resistance: 106.90 - 108.03 - 109.37
Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 25 basis points to 1.75% -2% due to lower inflation and global economic outlook. The move was first criticized by President Donald Trump, but he later described it as "good." Meanwhile, oil prices rose as reports indicated that Saudi Arabia might not be able to meet demand in the wake of Saudi Aramco attacks and…
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16