Royal Mail Daily Technical Analysis | 2 October 2017
2017-10-02 04:10 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 291
After that, the failure of the stock to breach the resistance level 389 euros and fell down failed to stabilize above the level of 384.10 as a result of weakness of buyers and failed to break as a result of weak sellers, the stock needs a strong incentive to raise the appetite of the bear or bull.
It is expected that in the event of a break of Royal Mail level of 383.10 euros may target levels of 380.08 on the other side, if the breach of 386.54 level may target 389.52.
Support: 384 - 380.08 - 370.06
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16