USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 5 October 2017
2017-10-05 07:01 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 197
The RSI 14 is still trading in a down direction and the highest level of the pair has been seen to show the buyers' control over the pair.
It is expected that if the USD breached against the TRY, the level of 3.5766 might target the level of 3.6014 while in the case of a breach of 3.5604 might target the level of 3.5495.
Support: 3.5495 -3.5314 -3.5115
Resistance: 3.5766- 3.6014 - 3.6253
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03