Visa Daily Technical Analysis | 12 October 2017
2017-10-12 07:30 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 314
On the chart above, we notice that there is a harmonic trading pattern (ab = cd). The arrow broke point B with the trading on Monday and also broke the initial resistance level 106.70. Currently the stock is trading at the second resistance level of 108.03.
The index of the momentum is still positive and its momentum started to rise again to show the strength of bulls' resolve.
It is expected that, as long as Visa shares are trading at the highest levels of 106.83, it targets 110.52 points. The harmonic pattern is completed, but if it breaks 106.70 it could target 104.89.
Support: 106.70- 104.89- 102.94
Resistance: 108.03 - 110.38 - 112
Asia-Pacific stocks were mixed on Monday morning as investors watched developments on the US-China trade front. Report: Softbank's son wants WeiWork CEO out We are part of a group of startup managers planning to remove Adam Newman as CEO, CNBC reported on Sunday, citing information obtained from anonymous insiders. The board is supposed to meet next week to discuss options, one of which is said to make a strong founder…
- US stocks open higher on Friday as trade concerns eased 02:36 pm2019-09-20
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18