Royal Mail Daily Technical Analysis | 26 October 2017
2017-10-26 09:32 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 317
The SMA and the Slow Moving Average have crossed negatively, making buyers worse and supporting sellers more.
From the MACD we pointed out earlier that it indicates a decline in buyers' resolve. Currently, the index is cross-crossed and the histogram columns extend further below the zero level.
It is expected that, as long as the British stock trading below 385.86 Euro may target levels of 370.08 on the other side, if the breach of 384.66 level may target 394.39.
Support: 370.09 - 360.50 - 355.39
Resistance: 384.66 - 394.39-402.49
Asia-Pacific stocks were mixed on Monday morning as investors watched developments on the US-China trade front. Report: Softbank's son wants WeiWork CEO out We are part of a group of startup managers planning to remove Adam Newman as CEO, CNBC reported on Sunday, citing information obtained from anonymous insiders. The board is supposed to meet next week to discuss options, one of which is said to make a strong founder…
- US stocks open higher on Friday as trade concerns eased 02:36 pm2019-09-20
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18