NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 27 October 2017
2017-10-27 09:53 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 434
It should be noted that the SMA 20 has returned to trade in a bearish direction.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction against the pair as a result of the weakening of the buyers' intention and we recommend not trading until the indicators agree with the pair.
It is expected that if NZD crosses against USD, the level of 0.6819 could target 0.6751 on the other side, if the breach of 0.6840 could target the pair at the level of 0.6887.
Support: 0.6819 - 0.6751 - 0.6704
Resistance: 0.6879- 0.6950- 0.7007
The pound came under pressure against its main rivals at the European session on Wednesday, as concerns over Britain's exit from the European Union intensified after UK lawmakers rejected Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed timetable for pushing the deal ahead of the October 31 deadline. Faradkar: Brexit will last for a long time Irish Prime Minister Leo Faradkar predicted on Wednesday that Britain's pullout from the European Union "will last…
- pound price falls against major two votes ahead of Brexit 12:25 pm2019-10-22
- Dollar gained and Euro weakened as Pound mixed during Monday 01:49 pm2019-10-21
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10