BMW Daily Technical Analysis | 30 October 2017
2017-10-30 10:30 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 322
After that, the stock rebounded from the 84.99 level that broke through 86.75 and is still trading.
The MACD is positively cross and the histogram stands higher above zero suggesting that buyers are becoming more bullish.
It is expected that if the stock breaks the 88.60 level and may target the 91 level on the other side in case, the breach of the stock to 148.90 might target the level of 150.87.
Support: 86.75 - 84.99 - 82.93
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13