NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 30 October 2017
2017-10-30 11:42 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 169
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and below the 50 level indicating the weakness of bulls in the pair.
It is expected that if NZD crosses against USD, the level of 0.6879 might target 0.6950 on the other side at 0.6819, the pair may target the 0.6751 level, and we do not recommend trading the pair until a scenario occurs from the two mentioned.
Support: 0.6819 - 0.6751 - 0.6704
Resistance: 0.6879- 0.6950- 0.7007
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02