NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 1 November 2017
2017-11-01 08:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 164
The RSI 14 is still trading in a major bullish direction and breached yesterday the minor descending trend line.
It is expected that if NZD crosses against USD, the level of 0.6911 might target 0.6980 on the other side in case of a break of 0.6879, the pair might target 0.6819.
Support: 0.6879- 0.6819 - 0.6751
Resistance: 0.6950- 0.7007 - 0.7120
We caution to take caution during today's trading as a result of the release of US interest data on the US currency this evening, which may lead to strong movements as usual.
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09