Royal Mail Daily Technical Analysis | 1 November 2017
2017-11-01 08:29 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 282
Currently, the British share is trading at the highly important 370 Euro level, which in case of a break, the position of the shareholders will be very negative.
The MACD is a negative cross and the histogram columns are decreasing below the zero indicating a growing weakness of the bulls in the stock and their lack of tricks in front of the bear.
It is expected that if the British stock breaks the level of 370.06 Euro might target 360.50 levels on the other side, if a breach of 380.31 might target 390.24.
Support: 370.06 - 360.50 - 355.39
Resistance: 384.66 - 394.39-402.49
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13