Google Daily Technical Analysis | 1 November 2017
2017-11-01 08:41 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 349
The rate of change is trading around the zero level due to the inability to break or break due to the weakness of both bull and bear.
It is expected that if the stock is breached at 1023.74 it could target the level of 1047.74 on the other side, if breaching 1008.31 might target the 980.42 level.
Support: 1008-996.71 - 980.42
Resistance: 1037 - 1058.75 - 1071.90
US stocks opened in the red on Monday after US President Donald Trump said on Friday he did not agree to abolish tariffs on Chinese goods and would not accept them all. Earlier in the day, the Chinese Foreign Ministry criticized US technology chief Michael Kratsius after accusing technology giant Huawei of spying. US economic data is not expected to be released today due to Veterans Day. USD Falls on…
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08
- Dow jumps over 200 points as a result of positive trade signals from China 04:56 pm2019-11-07
- European shares markets rise as US and China agree on tariffs 08:36 am2019-11-07
- Asian markets were mixed amid reports of delays in the trade deal 06:50 am2019-11-07
- Wall Street opens steadily after reports of trade deal at risk 03:46 pm2019-11-06
- European shares open relatively flat after data from Germany 08:51 am2019-11-06