NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 3 November 2017
2017-11-03 03:30 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 190
The RSI 14 is still breaching the bearish trendline and is currently trading in a bullish direction and approaching the 70 level which if breached it might gain more momentum.
We expected no change from AMX as a result of the pair moving at the same levels without significant movements. If the New Zealand currency crosses against the US currency, the level of 0.6950 might target 0.7007 on the other side in case, a break of 0.6879 could target the pair at 0.6817.
Support: 0.6879- 0.6819 - 0.6751
Resistance: 0.6950- 0.7007 - 0.7120
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02