NZD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 6 November 2017
2017-11-06 10:05 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 179
RSI 14 broke the bullish trend line during Alstreet trading on Friday, currently the index is moving towards 30 zones.
It is expected that if NZD crosses against USD, the level of 0.6879 might target 0.6819 on the other side in case of a breach of 0.6912, the pair might target 0.6979.
Support: 0.6879- 0.6819 - 0.6751
Resistance: 0.6950- 0.7007 - 0.7120
The pound came under pressure against its main rivals at the European session on Wednesday, as concerns over Britain's exit from the European Union intensified after UK lawmakers rejected Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed timetable for pushing the deal ahead of the October 31 deadline. Faradkar: Brexit will last for a long time Irish Prime Minister Leo Faradkar predicted on Wednesday that Britain's pullout from the European Union "will last…
- pound price falls against major two votes ahead of Brexit 12:25 pm2019-10-22
- Dollar gained and Euro weakened as Pound mixed during Monday 01:49 pm2019-10-21
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10