BMW Daily Technical Analysis | 7 November 2017
2017-11-07 08:56 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 333
It should be noted that the SMA and the SMA are slowly intersecting with each other, supporting the bullish trend.
The MACD is still positive and the histogram is still above zero, but it is not all right as a result of a negative technical deviation from the first order.
It is expected that, if the stock breached the level of 91.60 and may target the level of 92.42 on the other side in case, breaking the stock level of 89.34 may target the level of 84.90.
Support: 89.34- 84.90- 82.46
Resistance: 91.60- 92.42-96.51
Investors took stock indices in different directions on Thursday in the Asia-Pacific stock trading session as sentiment deteriorated somewhat towards the closing bell. The Federal Reserve helped risk appetite, as yesterday it cut interest rates but also revealed a split over what comes next. Bank of Japan leaves policy unchanged, calls for revision in October as risks rise The Bank of Japan also issued a regular update and left current…
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16