Apple Daily Technical Analysis | 7 November 2017
2017-11-07 09:04 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 314
The rate of change has also crossed the bearish trend line, but failed to breach the overbought level and break the previous bottom.
It is expected that, if the share of electronic devices level of $ 175, it may target the level of 178.40 on the other side, in the case of breaking levels of 171.73, the US stock may target the level of 164.80.
Support: 170.03 - 164.80 - 155.86
Resistance: 177.80 - 186.02 - 191.34
Shares on Wall Street began the first trading session of the week low after an attack on two facilities of Saudi Aramco, cutting the oil giant's production in half. The United States accuses Iran of being behind the attack, while Tehran has denied the allegations. It is reported that the incident will delay the initial public offering of Aramco. At the same time, more than 49,000 GM workers began a…
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11