Twitter Daily Technical Analysis | 7 November 2017
2017-11-07 09:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 319
The SMA and Slow Moving Average are both negative but not yet confirmed.
From the chart above the 240-minute interval we note that a negative fractal has broken the stock's starting point during the first week of this month.
Rate of Change 12 Breaks the trend line and is currently trading below zero indicating that sellers are controlling the social networking stock.
It is expected that as long as the social networking share is trading below $ 20.96, it might target the 17.18 level on the other side. In case of a breach of 20.23, it might target 21.22.
Support: 22.29- 20.84- 19.78
Resistance: 24.06- 26.02- 24.06
Europe's main stock indexes were mixed at the open on Friday as investors worried about the outcome of the Article 50 process after a new poll showed that a majority of finance directors believed Britain would leave the European Union without an agreement governing future relations. The ECB's decision to re-quantify in an attempt to stimulate the faltering euro-zone economy is likely to affect traders' decisions. Most CFOs expect Britain…
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11
- Asian markets diverged after a report on China's treatment of impact trade war 06:06 am2019-09-11
- Wall Street retreated amid an investigation into technology monopoly 02:03 pm2019-09-10
- European shares opened lower amid a focus on Brexit developments 07:29 am2019-09-10