Twitter Daily Technical Analysis | 7 November 2017
2017-11-07 09:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 353
The SMA and Slow Moving Average are both negative but not yet confirmed.
From the chart above the 240-minute interval we note that a negative fractal has broken the stock's starting point during the first week of this month.
Rate of Change 12 Breaks the trend line and is currently trading below zero indicating that sellers are controlling the social networking stock.
It is expected that as long as the social networking share is trading below $ 20.96, it might target the 17.18 level on the other side. In case of a breach of 20.23, it might target 21.22.
Support: 22.29- 20.84- 19.78
Resistance: 24.06- 26.02- 24.06
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08