AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 7 November 2017
2017-11-07 09:55 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 173
Momentum RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and is currently approaching the 70 level.
It is expected that if AUD crosses against USD the level of 0.7693 might target the level of 0.7728 on the other side, if the pair breaks to the level of 0.768 might target the level of 0.7645.
Support: 0.7622 - 0.7570 - 0.7535
Resistance: 0.7711 - 0.7739 - 0.7784
AUD rate is released today, which is expected to be released from the 1.5% level as before without any change, please be cautious during trading.
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03