Intel Daily Technical Analysis | 10 November 2017
2017-11-10 05:11 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 297
The SMA is still breached negatively with the Slow Moving Average and the Long Term Moving Average but without confirmation.
Momentum rate of change is trading in a bearish direction and is trying to break through the bullish trend line and during today's trading we will see whether it will be able to continue above the rising trend line or will fail and the American stock continues to fall.
It is expected that if a break of 45.60 might target the 43.85 level on the other side in case, a breach of 47.17 might target 37.7 zones.
Support: 45.14 - 41.05 - 39.02
Resistance: 47.17 - 48.04 - 49
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17