Deutsche Bank Daily Technical Analysis | 13 November 2017
2017-11-13 11:14 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 291
Currently, the stock is trading in a bullish direction and breached the bearish trend line last Friday, the simple moving average and the slow moving average are positive and support the upside move.
The MACD is positively cross and the histogram is rising above zero suggesting that buyers continue to press the arrow.
It is expected that if the German stock confirms a breach of the level of 15.36 Euro may target the level of 16.08 on the other side, in case of closing below the level of 15.36 may target the level of 14.83.
Support: 14.83 - 13.84 - 13.11
Resistance: 15.36 - - 15.65 - 16.66
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16