JP Morgan Daily Technical Analysis | 13 November 2017
2017-11-13 11:25 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 304
The moving average and the slow moving average are both negative crosses, which supports the US Bank's stockholders.
MACD is cross and the histogram indicators are starting to increase, which indicates the beginning of weakness on sellers and increases the probability of stability of the stock above the first support level 97.66.
It is expected that if the US bank broke 96.81, it might target 93.44 on the other side, if a breach of 98.37 might target the 100.85 level.
Support: 97.66- 93.44 - 88.85
Resistance: 100.85 - 103.91 - 105
Asia-Pacific stocks were mixed on Monday morning as investors watched developments on the US-China trade front. Report: Softbank's son wants WeiWork CEO out We are part of a group of startup managers planning to remove Adam Newman as CEO, CNBC reported on Sunday, citing information obtained from anonymous insiders. The board is supposed to meet next week to discuss options, one of which is said to make a strong founder…
- US stocks open higher on Friday as trade concerns eased 02:36 pm2019-09-20
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18