AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 17 November 2017
2017-11-17 08:35 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 167
The pair is still trading in a bearish trend SMA 20 is trading in a bearish direction.
RSI 14 to break the uptrend line thus trading in a bearish trend as it is trading below the 50 level.
It is expected that, as long as the Australian currency is trading against the US currency level 0.7570 might target 0.7535 zones while, if the pair breaks the level of 0.7570 could target the level of 0.7622.
Support: 0.7535 - 0.7461- 0.7403
Resistance: 0.7570 - 0.7622 - 0.7711
The pound weakened against major currencies in the European session on Monday, amid renewed uncertainty over Brexit, with officials from the UK and the European Union saying at the weekend that more work was needed to secure the Brexit agreement. After intense talks in Brussels, the EU's chief negotiator, Michel Barnier, said there was still a "big gap" on tariff arrangements. The pound traded in a negative territory against…
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03
- Sterling fell after Johnson announced his high-level Brexit 01:17 pm2019-10-02