IBM Daily Technical Analysis | 17 November 2017
2017-11-17 11:03 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 344
Currently, our neutral outlook on the US electronic instruments, and the simple moving average is overlapping with the movement of the stock to confirm our neutral view.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bullish direction as a result of the breach of the bearish trend line during yesterday's trading.
It is expected that, if the American stock break below the level of 151.73 $ may target the level of 160.62 on the other side in case, breaking the level of 146.26 may target the level of 141.59.
Support: 146.26 - 141.59 - 139.05
Resistance: 157.09- 162.43- 166.84
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08