Royal Mail Daily Technical Analysis | 17 November 2017
2017-11-17 11:18 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 303
The British stock is trading in a bullish direction over the 4-hour interval, and the SMA and the SMA are currently positively cross which supports the upside move.
From MACD the negative cross has been converted into the positive cross-section and the histogram columns rise above zero.
It is expected that in case of a breach of the English stock level of 402.49 euros may target levels of 424.00 on the other side, if breaking the level of 394.39 may target 370.09.
Support: 394.39 - 370.09 - 360.50
Resistance: 402.49 - 411.60 - 426.38
Europe's main stock indexes were mixed at the open on Friday as investors worried about the outcome of the Article 50 process after a new poll showed that a majority of finance directors believed Britain would leave the European Union without an agreement governing future relations. The ECB's decision to re-quantify in an attempt to stimulate the faltering euro-zone economy is likely to affect traders' decisions. Most CFOs expect Britain…
- Asian stocks rise amid a wave of optimism after Trump's remarks 02:14 am2019-09-13
- United States' stock markets open in green as trade war fears ease 01:53 pm2019-09-12
- European shares open mixed ahead of European interest rate decision 07:46 am2019-09-12
- Most Asian stocks rise after Trump delays tariff approval 06:36 am2019-09-12
- Wall Street opens steady despite customs exemptions approved 02:25 pm2019-09-11
- European shares open higher as China exempts customs exemptions 07:38 am2019-09-11
- Asian markets diverged after a report on China's treatment of impact trade war 06:06 am2019-09-11
- Wall Street retreated amid an investigation into technology monopoly 02:03 pm2019-09-10
- European shares opened lower amid a focus on Brexit developments 07:29 am2019-09-10