AUD/USD Daily Technical Analysis | 21 November 2017
2017-11-21 09:19 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 171
Our neutral view as a result of the pair touching the level of the bearish trend line on the time frame is 60 minutes, and the SMA 20 is neutral.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction and below the 50 level.
It is expected that if the Australian currency breaks against the US currency the level of 0.7531 might target the areas of 0.7461 while, if the pair breached to the level of 0.7557 may target the level of 0.7606 and turn the trend upward.
Support: 0.7535 - 0.7461- 0.7403
Resistance: 0.7570 - 0.7622 - 0.7711
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09