Twitter Daily Technical Analysis | 21 November 2017
2017-11-21 09:50 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 302
Currently, the social networking site is trading in a bullish direction, with the simple moving average and the slow moving average moving positively.
Analysis of the previous chart shows that there is a bearish rectangular flag pattern, which the arrow has crossed above and is currently heading towards the target of the classical pattern.
Rate of Change Index 12 The bearish trend line crossed the time frame 240 minutes during last week's trading.
It is expected that, as long as the US stock is trading above $ 19.20, it might target the 24.06 level, while in the case of a break the stock level 19.70 could target 17.16.
Support: 18.86- 15.72-14.21
Resistance: 20.84 - 22.29 - 24.06
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17