Deutsche Bank Daily Technical Analysis | 21 November 2017
2017-11-21 09:55 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 321
German Bundesbank shares ended the day with the completion of a negative bat harmonic trading pattern yesterday, which could push the stock to correct despite some positive factors.
The German stock is still trading in a bullish direction, the SMA is positively intersecting with the slow moving SMA.
The MACD cross is positive but the histogram is decreasing above zero, indicating that bulls are currently weak.
It is expected that as long as the German bank is trading below 16.44 Euro, it may target 15.45: 14.83. On the other hand, a break of 16.65 could target 15.3517.49
Support: 15.66 - 14.87 - 14.28
Resistance: 16.65 - 17.49 - 20.00
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17