JPMorgan Daily Technical Analysis | 27 November 2017
2017-11-27 09:19 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 319
The Bank of America is trading in a bearish direction on the 240-minute interval, and the SMA and Slow Moving Average are positively cross but without confirming their neutral signal.
The MACD cross is positive but the histogram is decreasing above zero, giving the possibility of a positive cross.
It is expected that, if the US bank broke 96.95, it might target 93.58, but if a breach of 99.49 might target 101.77.
Support: 97.66- 93.44 - 88.85
Resistance: 100.85 - 103.91 - 105
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08