Deutsche Bank Daily Technical Analysis | 30 November 2017
2017-11-30 11:36 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 300
Currently, the banking stock is trading in a bearish direction over the hourly interval, the simple moving average and the slow moving average are both negative but without confirmation.
The MACD is still in a negative cross and although you have seen the histogram columns are decreasing below the zero, which indicates the bear's weakness.
It is expected that if the 16.16 break fails, the Bundesbank share may target 14.83 on the other hand, if the German share is breached at 16.16, it may target 17.49.
Support: 15.66 - 14.87 - 14.28
Resistance: 16.65 - 17.49 - 20.00
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13