Visa Daily Technical Analysis | 1 December 2017
2017-12-01 11:45 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 298
Currently, our neutral view on the American stock as long as trading between levels of 113.62 to 106.94 while the general trend continues to rise as the time frame 240 minutes, and the simple moving average and slow moving average signal neutral as a result of interference with the price movement.
Momentum is a bearish cross but the sellers' resolve is not strong enough to break the $ 106 level.
It is expected that if the US stock breaks 113.62 levels, it might target 116.61 on the other side, if breaching 106.94 might target the 102.79 level.
Support: 108.88- 106.68- 102.79
Resistance: 112.97 - 114.63 - 116.61
US stocks fell at the beginning of the session on Wednesday as market participants await the latest monetary policy decision from the Federal Reserve. The decision is scheduled to be released at 2:00 pm ET, while Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is expected to hold a press conference. US housing starts jumping 12.3% in August The number of homes in the US rose 12.3% to a seasonally adjusted annual rate…
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16
- Europe's main stock indexes open mixed amid Brexit poll 07:20 am2019-09-13