BMW Daily Technical Analysis | 6 December 2017
2017-12-06 07:58 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 301
The negative cross between the slow moving SMA and the SMA is not yet confirmed.
The MACD is positively cross and the histogram rises above zero, however, its signal is insignificant as long as the stock does not break the 85.94 Euro level.
It is expected that if German shares are broken at 82.85 and may target 80.50 Euros on the other hand, if the stock breaks to 85.94, bull status will improve and gain the ability to push the stock to a higher level, targeting 89.34.
Support: 82.85 - 80.50 - 79.09
Investors were digesting on Thursday the accompanying signals from the US Federal Reserve, which yesterday cut interest rates, and the subsequent hint from the Bank of Japan that it could boost stimulus next month after a policy review. European stock indexes have only slightly changed ahead of scheduled speeches by Benoit Coeur and Sabine Lottenschleeger from the European Central Bank and last month's UK retail sector statistical report. Central banks…
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16