Silver Daily Technical analysis | 7 December 2017
2017-12-07 07:45 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 357
Silver is trading in a downtrend forming on the 4-hour time frame, and the SMA and the slow moving average are negative crosses. This cross was confirmed with a break of $ 16.76.
From the above chart, we see a classic negative pattern that has a complex negative head and neckline. The commodity broke its neckline during the end of November and prepared the test at the beginning of the month.
The Relative Strength Index 14 is trading in a bearish direction as a result of the break of the bullish trend line during the end of last month.
It is expected that, as long as silver is trading below the neckline of the classical pattern it may target levels of at least 15.37.
Support: 15.66 - 15.27 - 14.99
Resistance: 16.132 - 16.33 - 17.35
Gold prices rose as investors shifted focus to trade negotiations between the United States and China, following a series of monetary policy decisions from central banks around the world this week. Talks between US and Chinese negotiators were held in Washington on Thursday - scheduled to end today - for the first time in two months in a bid to find common ground to pave the way for high-level negotiations…
- Oil prices rise with decline in supply after Aramco lubricants 08:18 am2019-09-20
- Oil rises after report on Saudi Arabia's inability to meet demand 12:55 pm2019-09-19
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16