Barclays Daily Technical Analysis | 11 December 2017
2017-12-11 10:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 592
So far, the pair is still trading in a bullish direction over the hourly interval and the SMA is positively intersecting with the slow moving average and the intersection was confirmed by breaching the 195.53 level.
The rate of change 12, as is the case with no change, is still trading in an upward trend under formation and above zero due to the bull's control of the bank stock.
It is expected that if the breach of 198.19 is stabilized, it may target the level of 203.91 on the other side in case, a break of 193.46 might target 183.78.
Support: 193.46- 187.16- 175.58
Resistance: 198.19 - 203.91 - 205
Investors took stock indices in different directions on Thursday in the Asia-Pacific stock trading session as sentiment deteriorated somewhat towards the closing bell. The Federal Reserve helped risk appetite, as yesterday it cut interest rates but also revealed a split over what comes next. Bank of Japan leaves policy unchanged, calls for revision in October as risks rise The Bank of Japan also issued a regular update and left current…
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16