Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 15 December 2017
2017-12-15 09:16 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 289
Our view is neutral on Platinum trading as a result of the lack of confirmation of the breakout which we mentioned above and the simple moving average is overlapping with the movement of the commodity.
Momentum The Relative Strength 14 is still trading in a bearish direction over the interval of 240 minutes, and currently a positive technical divergence is seen in the formation between the index and the commodity.
It is expected that, if Platinum is broken, the level of 872 $ may target the 853 areas on the other side if the breach of 891 areas may target the level of 912 $.
Support: 872.02 - 852.86 - 840.52
Resistance: 891.12- 903.11 - 918.84
Oil prices rose sharply on Thursday after CBS News quoted an unnamed US official as saying that Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, approved last weekend's attack on Saudi Arabia's oil infrastructure targeting Aramco. . In another development, the International Energy Agency welcomed the statement made by Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdul Aziz bin Salman on the re-production of Saudi suspended Internet, after Saturday's attacks. Report: Saudi Arabia seeks to…
- Gold retreat despite the US Federal decision to cut interest rates 09:25 am2019-09-19
- Oil rises after decline yesterday amid optimism about Saudi production 08:53 am2019-09-19
- Oil prices stabilize amid rising tensions in the Middle East 09:19 am2019-09-18
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13