Vodafone Daily Technical Analysis | 22 December 2017
2017-12-22 11:01 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 304
The stock is trading in a bullish direction and the SMA is positively intersecting with the slow moving average. This cross was confirmed by breaking the 233 level.
The rate of change has broken through the bearish trend line during yesterday's trading and currently the index is trading above zero.
It is expected that in the case of a break of the red network level of 236.90 may target the stock 240.70 euros on the other side, in the case of breaking the level of 230.51 may target the stock level of 222.24.
Support: 230.51 - 222.24 - 218.15
Resistance: 238.71 - 240.70 -245.74
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17