Alibaba Daily Technical Analysis | 22 December 2017
2017-12-22 11:09 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 324
Currently, the American stock is trading in a bullish direction over the hourly interval. The moving average and the slow moving average are positively intersected and are also positively intersected with the breached trend line supporting the stockholders.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bullish direction as it breached the minor descending trend line during yesterday's trading.
It is expected that if the US stock is breached at $ 176.21, it might target 186.56 levels on the other side, if breaching the 170.35 level might target the 164.77 level.
Support: 169.60- 164.37- 158.44
Resistance: 176.21 - 179.83 - 191.66
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17