USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 27 December 2017
2017-12-27 08:26 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 184
Our neutral view on the price of the pair as a result of the lack of confirmation of breaking the bullish trend line which we mentioned during the report yesterday, and the simple moving average 20, neutral signal due to interference with the movement of the pair.
RSI 14 is trading in a bearish trend in formation and currently a positive technical divergence is appearing in the configuration on the hourly interval.
It is expected that, if the pair breaks against the Turkish currency level of 3.7837 may target 3.7525 while, if the breach of the level of 3.8075 may target 3.8268.
Support: 3.7928- 3.7525 - 3.7005
Resistance: 3.8075 - 3.8424 - 3.9003
The dollar rose and the euro weakened as the pound traded mixed in European trade as traders awaited the new Brexit and trade war after US Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on Monday that a "correct" trade deal with China was more important than signing in November. Ross: China's deal should be right, not quick The comments come after President Donald Trump said the "first phase" deal should be "easy…
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09