Barclays Daily Technical Analysis | 27 December 2017
2017-12-27 09:11 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 312
The World Bank share is trading in a short term downtrend while the stock keeps the bullish trend as its main direction, and the moving average and slow moving averages are negative crosses but without confirmation as the stock needs to breach the level of 201.65 Euro to confirm the negative cross.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish direction in the formation, and during last week's trades it broke the ascending trend line.
It is expected that if the World Bank shares break the 201.43 level, it might target the 191.90 level on the other side if the breach of 205.14 might target the 208.58 level.
Support: 198.19 - 193.46 - 187.16
Resistance: 203.91 - 208.58 - 214.07
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17