Visa Daily Technical Analysis | 27 December 2017
2017-12-27 09:15 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 293
Our bullish outlook remains intact due to the lack of confirmation of the breach of the minor ascending trend line as the stock is still trading above 112.43, the simple moving average and the slow moving average are crossed negatively but without confirmation.
The index of the moment of the MACD intersect negatively and the fact that the summit is lower than the other while the arrow is higher than the other, indicating a negative technical deviation under formation.
It is expected that if the American stock breaks 112.43 levels, it might target the level of 108.44 on the other side if the breach of 114.63 might target the 116.61 level.
Support: 109.20- 106.68- 102.79
Resistance: 114.63, 116.61, and 120.00
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17