Intel Daily Technical Analysis | 27 December 2017
2017-12-27 09:19 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 286
Currently, the stock is still trading in a bullish direction over the interval of 240 minutes but the trend is seen from a weak position, and the quick simple move crosses positively with the slow moving average.
The failure of the stock to achieve the target of the descending rectangular flag pattern as a result of weakness of the buyers' resolve and if trading below the areas of 46.51 $, it will move to achieve the target of a negative (2B) model.
Its signal is neutral as the quick average of the intersection approaches the slow.
It is expected that, as long as the American stock is trading below $ 46.51, the stock may target 43 level on the other side, if the breach of 47.64 or the rebound from the upper border of the descending channel might target the areas of 49.46.
Support: 45.14 - 41.05 - 39.02
Resistance: 47.17- 48.04 - 49.01
US stock markets began the last trading session of the week slightly higher after the media reported that Washington is ready to grant temporary tariff exemptions to 437 Chinese products. At the same time, another report claimed that the United States would not remove import tariffs on auto parts made in Japan as part of the expected trade agreement. In business news, Apple launched. The new iPhone 11 series worldwide.…
- European stocks open flat after German producer price data 07:29 am2019-09-20
- Asian stocks markets rise as United States-China talks resume 06:38 am2019-09-20
- Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after Fed cuts 02:31 pm2019-09-19
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17