USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 28 December 2017
2017-12-28 09:03 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 165
It is trading in a minor upside direction. The trend is weak as the pair is unable to breach previous peaks, and the SMA 20 is still neutral.
RSI 14 is trading in a bearish direction as a result of the break of the bullish trend line on the hourly frame during yesterday's trading and yesterday.
It is expected that if the pair breached the Turkish currency at 3.8144, it might target 3.8476 on the other side, if a break of 3.7993 might target 3.7839.
Support: 3.7928- 3.7525 - 3.7005
Resistance: 3.8075 - 3.8424 - 3.8973
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03