Platinum Daily Technical Analysis | 28 December 2017
2017-12-28 09:29 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 299
Currently, our neutral view of palladium trading prices due to the lack of confirmation of breaking the trend line and also due to the inability of the commodity to exceed the levels of the previous peak or bottom, and the simple moving average is still a support area respected by the bear so far.
Momentum Relative Strength 14 The bullish trend line breaks over the 4 hour interval during the trading session and is trading in a bearish direction in the configuration.
It is expected that if the Platinum crosses the $ 924.92 level, it might target the 945.69 areas on the other side. If the $ 908 breaks, the trend will be reversed and might target $ 881.21.
Support: 903.11- 891.12 - 872.02
Resistance: 918.84- 945.69 - 953.14
Brent crude has stabilized amid optimism about Saudi production, and is awaiting the results of the Federal Reserve meeting to be released today with expectations of a US rate cut. Amid rising tensions in the Middle East Saudi Oil Minister: It is still not clear who is behind the Aramco attacks Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman told a news conference on Tuesday that he still did not…
- Gold futures decline ahead of the Fed's interest rate decision 08:30 am2019-09-18
- Gold prices fell during Wednesday and stabilized above 1500 dollars 10:52 am2019-09-17
- Oil contracts are trading lower after an increase in ten years 09:09 am2019-09-17
- Prices of precious metals are rising with the demand for safe havens 10:15 am2019-09-16
- Oil prices rise after falling more than 5% of global supply. 08:39 am2019-09-16
- Gold prices rise as the dollar weakens and US stocks decline 01:02 pm2019-09-13
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12