USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 29 December 2017
2017-12-29 11:28 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 164
It is trading in a major and minor downtrend on the hourly interval, and the SMA 20 crosses negatively with the pair and is trading in a bearish direction.
RSI 14 broke the bullish trend line during yesterday's trading and is currently trading in a bearish direction and as a result of the weakness of the sellers' momentum, the index closed above the 30 zones.
It is expected that if the pair breaks against the Turkish currency at 3.7525, it might target 3.7005 on the other side, if a breach of 3.7678 might target 3.8048.
Support: 3.7525 - 3.7005 - 3.6484
Resistance: 3.7928- 3.8075 - 3.8424
The euro fell as the pound rose, while the dollar was mixed against the major currencies as trade negotiations continued and traders followed up with comments from the Chinese and US sides. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is making a $ 67.6 billion purchase The Federal Reserve Bank of New York on Tuesday announced a $ 67.6 billion bid for the latest overnight repurchase. The bank's previous operation…
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10
- British Pound Rises Despite the Contraction of British Economy 09:36 am2019-10-10
- Dollar weakened amid investor focus on trade talks and Brexit 12:04 pm2019-10-09
- British pound falls against major after reports of Brexit talks 10:57 am2019-10-08
- Pound weakened during the beginning of the weekly trading 01:13 pm2019-10-07
- Dollar mixed after US non-farm payrolls and US trade data 01:34 pm2019-10-04
- Pound jumps in conjunction with Johnson offer Brexit deal 01:41 pm2019-10-03