Apple Daily Technical Analysis | 29 December 2017
2017-12-29 12:03 pm | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 313
The stock continues to maintain the long term trend, but the short direction is reversed due to the break of the trend line as we explained earlier and also due to the break of the areas of 173.19 $, therefore the trend has been confirmed.
The simple moving average and the slow moving average are both negative crosses, and the long term moving average has become a resistance zone.
Rate of Change 12 Break the ascending trend line and is currently trading in a short term bearish direction which supports the sellers.
It is expected that if the US Smart Electronics shares break above $ 170.03, it might target the $ 164.80 level, but if it breaches 175.93 levels, the stock might target $ 180.
Support: 170.03 - 164.80 - 155.86
Resistance: 177.80 - 186.02 - 191.34
Investors took stock indices in different directions on Thursday in the Asia-Pacific stock trading session as sentiment deteriorated somewhat towards the closing bell. The Federal Reserve helped risk appetite, as yesterday it cut interest rates but also revealed a split over what comes next. Bank of Japan leaves policy unchanged, calls for revision in October as risks rise The Bank of Japan also issued a regular update and left current…
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16
- European markets shares open lower after attacks on Aramco 07:49 am2019-09-16
- Asian stocks were mixed as oil prices rose after the Aramco attacks 06:43 am2019-09-16