CAC40 Daily Technical Analysis | 2 January 2018
2018-01-02 09:53 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 376
With the opening of trading today, the bear succeeded in breaking the level of 5296, currently the index is trading in a bearish direction on the hourly interval and the simple moving average 20 is trading in a bearish direction.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bearish trend and is currently attempting to break the main ascending trend line.
It is expected that, as long as the 40 European indicator is below the Salivary Stiff, it may target the 5164 level while in the case of a breach, the 5296 level might target the 5346 level.
Support: 5296 - 5266 - 5198
Resistance: 5384- 5450-5484
European markets started trading Wednesday in the red, led by the financial sector after US President Donald Trump failed to ease trade concerns. Speaking in New York, Trump renewed his threat to increase Chinese goods "tariff" significantly if there is no agreement. However, he said the United States and China were "close" to signing the first phase of the trade agreement. During his New York speech, Trump stressed that Beijing…
- Asian stocks fall amid new trade concerns and after Japan's data 05:37 am2019-11-13
- Wall Street market opens slightly higher ahead of Trump's speech 04:18 pm2019-11-12
- Stocks in Europe open higher amid delays in car tariffs 09:20 am2019-11-12
- Asian stocks mixed after US speech on Hong Kong protests 06:52 am2019-11-12
- US stocks open lower amid uncertainty over China's trade deal 04:24 pm2019-11-11
- Stocks in Europe open to losses as trade concerns persist 08:55 am2019-11-11
- Asian markets fell after Japanese data , protests in Hong Kong 06:46 am2019-11-11
- European markets shares fell lower on focus on trade deal 08:30 am2019-11-08
- Asian stocks mixed amid trade developments between US and China 06:43 am2019-11-08