Natural gas Daily Technical Analysis | 2 January 2018
2018-01-02 10:22 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 296
The gas is trading in a bullish direction under formation, and the SMA 20 is bullish and forms a very important support area for gas.
Momentum Relative Strength 14 breached the bearish trend line at the end of last week's trading and so far is trading in a bullish direction and the 70 level indicates the bull's control over the gas.
It is expected that if natural gas breached 3.077, it might target 3.15 on the other side, if a break of 2.916 might target the $ 2.752 level.
Support: 2.88 - 2.75 - 2.64
Resistance: 3.07 - 3.15 - 3.21
Gold prices rose on Friday, a day after the European Central Bank cut interest rates for the first time since 2016, and unveiled a comprehensive stimulus package to boost growth in the troubled euro zone. US President Donald Trump said he could consider a temporary trade deal with China before high-level negotiations in October. US stocks decline in pre-market trading Wall Street stocks fell in early trade ahead of Friday…
- Oil prices stabilize after last session's decline after OPEC meeting 08:09 am2019-09-13
- Gold prices rise ahead of the European Central Bank meeting 11:32 am2019-09-12
- The price of oil rose after Trump postponed tariffs on Chinese goods 08:44 am2019-09-12
- Gold prices rise on Wednesday slightly as trade war fears ease 11:24 am2019-09-11
- Oil rise after the report of the API and before OPEC report 08:27 am2019-09-11
- Gold prices fell below $ 1500 with the decline and stock futures 09:27 am2019-09-10
- Oil prices continue to rise and maintain gains for the fifth day 08:36 am2019-09-10
- Gold prices rise amid hopes of stimulus from major central banks 12:36 pm2019-09-09
- Oil prices rise on Monday ahead of OPEC meeting this week 09:23 am2019-09-09