USD/TRY Daily Technical Analysis | 3 January 2018
2018-01-03 09:33 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 174
The pair is still trading between the levels of 3.7982 and 3.7592 on the hourly frame, and the simple moving average 20 is neutral.
RSI 14 is trading in a bullish direction due to the breach of the indicator of the bearish trend line during today's trading.
It is expected that if a breach of the US currency against the Turkish currency level of 3.7795 may target 3.7982 on the other side, if the break of 3.7525 may target 3.7005.
Support: 3.7525 - 3.7005 - 3.6484
Resistance: 3.7928- 3.8075 - 3.8424
The pound came under pressure against its main rivals at the European session on Wednesday, as concerns over Britain's exit from the European Union intensified after UK lawmakers rejected Prime Minister Boris Johnson's proposed timetable for pushing the deal ahead of the October 31 deadline. Faradkar: Brexit will last for a long time Irish Prime Minister Leo Faradkar predicted on Wednesday that Britain's pullout from the European Union "will last…
- pound price falls against major two votes ahead of Brexit 12:25 pm2019-10-22
- Dollar gained and Euro weakened as Pound mixed during Monday 01:49 pm2019-10-21
- Dollar stabilizes and pound,euro rise at end of weekly trading 11:03 am2019-10-18
- Dollar declined and the Pound gained after the Brexit deal 11:26 am2019-10-17
- Sterling falls on Wednesday amid pessimism in Brexit talks 11:42 am2019-10-16
- Euro fell as pound rose while dollar was mixed during Tuesday's 01:32 pm2019-10-15
- Sterling fell and euro rose amid renewed uncertainty about Brexit 11:29 am2019-10-14
- Sterling pound rose against major to its highest in two years 12:28 pm2019-10-11
- Euro rises against major after the release of the ECB minutes 01:15 pm2019-10-10