McDonalds Daily Technical Analysis | 3 January 2018
2018-01-03 10:18 am | Resource: Technical Analysis Section | No Views : 281
We remain neutral on the US stock as a result of the lack of confirmation of the breach of the trend line and the continuation of the stock trading below 173.51 $, the simple moving average and the slow moving average slow intersectively positive but their signal is not important as it is uncertain.
The rate of change 12 is trading in a bullish direction and above the zero area indicating that the bulls are stronger than the bear.
It is expected that if the US fast food shares break to $ 173.51, it might target the level of 175.72, while in the case of a break of the share to $ 171.87 may target the level of 168.45.
Support: 172.10 - 170.14 - 167.67
Resistance: 176.03 - 178.15 - 181.62
Wall Street opened higher on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve cut interest rates by 25 basis points to 1.75% -2% due to lower inflation and global economic outlook. The move was first criticized by President Donald Trump, but he later described it as "good." Meanwhile, oil prices rose as reports indicated that Saudi Arabia might not be able to meet demand in the wake of Saudi Aramco attacks and…
- European stock indexes start mixed as central bank updates 07:54 am2019-09-19
- Stock trading in Asia is mixed and Bank of Japan maintains its policy 06:32 am2019-09-19
- US stocks in wall street rages in the red before the Fed decision 02:22 pm2019-09-18
- Most European stocks fell ahead of the Federal Reserve's decision 07:37 am2019-09-18
- Stocks diverged in Asia as markets prepare for the Federal Reserve 06:36 am2019-09-18
- US stock markets open lower with focus on Middle East 02:14 pm2019-09-17
- Most European stocks are lower at the opening bell on Tuesday 07:43 am2019-09-17
- Chinese markets decline as Beijing gives details on US talks 06:40 am2019-09-17
- Wall Street shares markets open lower after Saudi Aramco attack 02:28 pm2019-09-16